This is an additional charge to your club membership and it costs £35, this fee is applicable to all members, there are no concessions.
This fee helps cover the cost of running the studio as well as maintaining, replacing and upgrading studio equipment.
• Studio Membership is open to anyone who has been a member of AWPS for at least 3 months and has taken the studio induction course.
• Membership entitles you to a maximum of 3 studio sessions per week. A single session must not exceed 3 hours.
• There is a £10 fee per session if you require more than 3 sessions per week.
• All studio bookings must be made in advance with by using the studio booking form.
• If you are an Aperture member who has not opted to take the additional studio membership, but then pay for 4 sessions in the studio during the main season, you will automatically be ungraded to full studio membership at no additional cost.
The studio is available for all members of Aperture, studio members will not receive priority.
A studio session for regular Aperture Members is £10. Studio rules apply to anyone member using
Payment of any studio fees must be paid BEFORE the date of the booked studio session.
Please read the Studio Rules.
Make yourself fully aware of studio safety!